The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the websites operated by Teacher Tina RDH LLC (“Teacher Tina”) and all content delivered to you by Teacher Tina, whether or not there is a charge for the content. Teacher Tina may change these Terms by posting updates and changes. Please review Terms from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. Paid Content/Coursework. All paid content and coursework require that you set up an account on a teaching platform and pay the applicable fees. You are responsible for ensuring that your registration information is true, accurate and complete. You acknowledge that Teacher Tina will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication. You agree to the terms and conditions provided by the platform for the use of the platform. You will need a username and password (“User Credentials”) to access the coursework. You may not share your User Credentials or the coursework/paid content with others. You agree to keep your User Credentials secure. Teacher Tina is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your User Credentials.
2. Duration. You will have access to the coursework/content for a period of 12 months from the date you purchased the course, unless otherwise noted on the course registration page.
3. Payments and Refunds. You authorize Teacher Tina and her service providers to charge the credit card or account provided by you for the content/coursework. We will issue a refund during the two weeks following your purchase of the course if you have completed 10% or less of the course. There are no other refunds. You agree to pay all taxes associated with your purchase of access to the content/coursework.
4. Course Completion Certificate. Only one course completion certificate will be provided for course completion. It is your responsibility to determine if a course qualifies for continuing education for your state or region of licensure.
5. Your Responsibilities. Teacher Tina is providing the content in a learning environment. As a student in the course, you agree that you will actively engage in conversation around the content presented and that you will treat the other students in a respectful manner. In addition you agree that:
you are responsible for the conduct under your User Credentials;
you shall not use the Content or Coursework for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and licensure requirements);
you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the content/coursework without Teacher Tina’s express written permission;
you shall not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations imposed on your account;
you shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
you shall not transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through your participation in the coursework; or
lend, resell, lease or sublicense or otherwise use the content/coursework.
6. Intellectual Property Ownership. All right, title and interest in and to the content/coursework (including but not limited to the copyright therein) is in and shall remain in, Teacher Tina.
6. No Warranties. Your use of the content/coursework is at your sole risk. All content/coursework is provided for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to use best clinical judgement when implementing care within your clinical practice. The content/course work is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Teacher Tina does not warrant that the content/coursework will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Teacher Tina does not warrant that the quality of the content, coursework or other material purchased or viewed by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER TEACHER TINA, NOR HER SERVICE PROVIDERS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE. IN THE EVENT THE FORGOING DISCLAIMER IS IN EFFECTIVE, YOU AGREE THAT TEACHER TINA’S, AND HER SERVICE PROVIDERS, AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BY STATUTE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LESSER OF: THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR SERVICES HEREUNDER DURING THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR $100.
8. Complete Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Teacher Tina and governs your use of the content/coursework superseding any prior agreements between you and Teacher Tina (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms). This Agreement may only be modified by new Terms posted by Teacher Tina or by written agreement between you and Teacher Tina.